Help | FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some frequently asked questions. We would keep this page regularly updated to aid you better. If your question is not answered here or you have a suggestion or compliants please contact admin
To send mass sms, You will need to separate each numbers with a comma on the Recipients box
1. Register on the SMS website - www.iamsms.com.
2. Login with your username and password to the SMS portal - www.iamsms.com
3. Tap on " Send SMS " on the right hand side of your profile page ( this explains how to send bulk SMS)
4. After clicking on the compose SMS on the page that surfaces, Type your SMS title (Maximum of 11 characters) in the "Sender ID" field.
5. Type in the telephone numbers that you wish to send SMS to in the "Recipients" field. Each number can be separated with a comma, semi-colon or typed on a new line.
6. Type your message in the "Message" field.
7. Tap on the send button.
We have a message history page, however we call it " Message History". You can discover it on the right hand side when you log in.
www.iamsms.com is an affordable bulk sms platform that can send bulk sms to any global number and in addition CDMA(Land lines) and GSM numbers.
You can attempt it.
In a situation where you refer a client to us, we'll credit you with 20 free sms units immediately after the registration of the client on www.iamsms.com. Kindly send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your free sms units.
No! Our SMS credits do not expire. You can utilise them at anytime and any day.
Yes! We send to cdma numbers. To send to cdma numbers, utilize a numeric sender id. cheapest and reliable sms in Nigeria.
Login and tap on " Buy SMS Online", Type the quantity of sms you require inside the row given and it will demonstrate to you the aggregate cost in Naira. Alternatively see "other means of purchasing unit"